- Articles by Teachers
- Teach Palestine Project Connects with New Mexico’s Indigenous History
- The power of Ghassan Kanafani’s The Land of Sad Oranges
- Advocating for Arabic: An interview with Lara Kiswani
- Boycotting Occupation: Educators and Palestine
- Children’s Books About Palestine
- Education Under Occupation: East Jerusalem
- Independence or Catastrophe?
- Share Your Work
- Join Us!
Monthly Archive for: ‘June, 2017’
Teaching Palestine through multiple narratives By Samia Shoman This article first appeared in Rethinking Schools magazine, summer 2014. Introduction Long before I was born in 1975, the course of my life had been drastically altered by history. When David Ben-Gurion declared the creation and independence …Read More