- Articles by Teachers
- Teach Palestine Project Connects with New Mexico’s Indigenous History
- The power of Ghassan Kanafani’s The Land of Sad Oranges
- Advocating for Arabic: An interview with Lara Kiswani
- Boycotting Occupation: Educators and Palestine
- Children’s Books About Palestine
- Education Under Occupation: East Jerusalem
- Independence or Catastrophe?
- Share Your Work
- Join Us!
Monthly Archive for: ‘September, 2017’
This editorial, by the editors of Rethinking Schools, first appeared in Rethinking Schools magazine, spring 2016. “They are targeting our children. They know our children are the future of Palestine,” a mother and community activist told Rethinking Schools editor Jody Sokolower. In this Palestinian woman’s …Read More
An interview with Zakaria Odeh This interview, by Jody Sokolower, first appeared in Rethinking Schools magazine, spring 2016. When Israel declared itself a state in 1948, it forcibly ejected 750,000 Palestinians, who became refugees. The West Bank, including East Jerusalem, ended up under Jordanian control; Gaza …Read More