- Articles by Teachers
- Teaching Palestine: An interview with Palestinian educator Ziad Abbas
- Teach Palestine Project Connects with New Mexico’s Indigenous History
- The power of Ghassan Kanafani’s The Land of Sad Oranges
- Advocating for Arabic: An interview with Lara Kiswani
- Boycotting Occupation: Educators and Palestine
- Children’s Books About Palestine
- Education Under Occupation: East Jerusalem
- Independence or Catastrophe?
- Share Your Work
- Join Us!
All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘Arab Resource & Organizing Center’
By Jody Sokolower An earlier version of this article appeared in Rethinking Schools magazine, spring 2017. A few years ago, the Arab Resource & Organizing Center (AROC), the Vietnamese Youth Development Center, and Arabic- and Vietnamese-speaking families in San Francisco organized a successful campaign to add …Read More