- Articles by Teachers
- Teaching Palestine: An interview with Palestinian educator Ziad Abbas
- Teach Palestine Project Connects with New Mexico’s Indigenous History
- The power of Ghassan Kanafani’s The Land of Sad Oranges
- Advocating for Arabic: An interview with Lara Kiswani
- Boycotting Occupation: Educators and Palestine
- Children’s Books About Palestine
- Education Under Occupation: East Jerusalem
- Independence or Catastrophe?
- Share Your Work
- Join Us!
All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘Israeli settlers’
An interview with Zakaria Odeh This interview, by Jody Sokolower, first appeared in Rethinking Schools magazine, spring 2016. When Israel declared itself a state in 1948, it forcibly ejected 750,000 Palestinians, who became refugees. The West Bank, including East Jerusalem, ended up under Jordanian control; Gaza …Read More