- Articles by Teachers
- Teaching Palestine: An interview with Palestinian educator Ziad Abbas
- Teach Palestine Project Connects with New Mexico’s Indigenous History
- The power of Ghassan Kanafani’s The Land of Sad Oranges
- Advocating for Arabic: An interview with Lara Kiswani
- Boycotting Occupation: Educators and Palestine
- Children’s Books About Palestine
- Education Under Occupation: East Jerusalem
- Independence or Catastrophe?
- Share Your Work
- Join Us!
Category Archive for: ‘Resources’
This editorial, by the editors of Rethinking Schools, first appeared in Rethinking Schools magazine, spring 2016. “They are targeting our children. They know our children are the future of Palestine,” a mother and community activist told Rethinking Schools editor Jody Sokolower. In this Palestinian woman’s …Read More
Teaching Palestine through multiple narratives By Samia Shoman This article first appeared in Rethinking Schools magazine, summer 2014. Introduction Long before I was born in 1975, the course of my life had been drastically altered by history. When David Ben-Gurion declared the creation and independence …Read More